Scheduled NPrinting tasks are successful but e-mails are not sent to recipientsArticle Number: 000042338 | Last Modified: 2018/11/21
- NPrinting publish task is configured to have a email destination. The task is successful but no emails are sent.
- Reports are successfully generated for other destinations like Newsstand and folder.
- The scheduler log has the entry like 'An attempt was made to access a socket in a way forbidden by its access permissions xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:25'
- Check the health and reach-ability of the SMTP server.
- Verify if the NPrinting service user is able to use this SMTP server to send an email, even outside of NPrinting.
- There is some guidance in this Microsoft forum which may be followed to overcome this error.
Have a Question?
Search Qlik's Support Knowledge database or request assisted support for highly complex issues.Submit a case
Experiencing a serious issue, please contact us by phone. View phone numbers and hours by region.