How to limit the number of CPU Cores used by Qlik Sense in the Settings.iniArticle Number: 000042135 | Last Modified: 2018/09/07
- Edit C:\ProgramData\Qlik\Sense\Engine\Settings.ini
- Set value to the number of cores which you want to limit Qlik Sense to (see below)
- See How to modify Qlik Sense Engine's Settings.ini for guidance on the expected format.
- Apply to all nodes where you want to make this change
- Restart the Engine and Service Dispatcher services after making this change
The value there will be 2^(number of cores)-1. So 10 cores would be MaxCoreMask=1023
Have a Question?
Search Qlik's Support Knowledge database or request assisted support for highly complex issues.Submit a case
Experiencing a serious issue, please contact us by phone. View phone numbers and hours by region.