Collaborate with over 60,000 Qlik technologists and members around the world to get answers to your questions, and maximize success.Join Us
1. Please go to C:\ProgramData\Qlik\Sense
2. Open the host.cfg file in notepad. (create this file if it doesn't exist)
3. When it opens if there is any text, copy it out and
4. Go to https://www.base64decode.org/ and
5. Paste it in the box.
6. Hit decode and see what the name of the server that comes up.
7. If it is not right, then go to https://www.base64encode.org/ and
8. Type the name of the server (full domain name)
9. Hit the encode button. Copy that text and paste it into the host.cfg file.
10. Save the file and try restarting the services again.
Search Qlik's Support Knowledge database or request assisted support for highly complex issues.Submit a case
Experiencing a serious issue, please contact us by phone. View phone numbers and hours by region.