Template Pie Charts in NPrinting are not working
Article Number: 000041468 | Last Modified: 2018/11/21
Steps to reproduce:
- 'Edit template' from a powerpoint report in NPrinting so that Designer opens.
- Insert chart->Select a pie chart.
- Add in some table objects so that the pie chart has values.
- Change chart type->Select one of the existing pie chart templates with a color combination different from the one in use.
- Preview the report. The template color combination doesn't reflect. Instead it still shows the original chart type selected.
- Try using the same template outside of NPrinting designer. It works as expected.
Upgrade to Office version 2013. If the issue still persists, please contact Qlik Support referring to this article.