General: when "NET STOP" has trouble stopping service, use "TASKKILL" instead.Article Number: 000039523 | Last Modified: 2018/06/12
For instance: TASKKILL /f qvs.exe
Syntax can be found here: https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb491009.aspx
- Services can hang, typically at a random basis, not usually a product defect.
- Qlik Support can do very little about a hanging service.
- Only when following both conditions are fulfilled and confirmed, Qlik Support would treat it as a product defect:
- The version of Qlik Product is currently supported.
- The service hanging incident can be reliably reproduced after a series of user actions.
Have a Question?
Search Qlik's Support Knowledge database or request assisted support for highly complex issues.Submit a case
Experiencing a serious issue, please contact us by phone. View phone numbers and hours by region.