How to use the Audit function to see what access user has to apps in the hub, and what rules that are in affect.
Also see related article Guidance on how to conclude if the issue is Security Rule Related Relevant Help.qlik.com Reference: https://help.qlik.com/en-US/sense/April2018/Subsystems/ManagementConsole/Content/audit-overview.htmEnviornment:
QlikSense version 3 and above
Start the Audit function form the start menu in QMCTo get a matrix of all users and all apps.
- Select target resource -apps
- Change the environment to -Only in HUB
- Click Audit
To see what rules are in affect for a specific user/app
|R: Read||Read resource|
|U: Update||Update resource|
|D: Delete||Delete resource|
|P: Publish||Publish a resource to a stream|
- In the matrix, Select the app you want to find the rules for
- Select the user
- Click on associated rules.
- Green : the rule is valid and is enabled
- Yellow: the rule is valid but disabled
- Red: the rule is invalid
Now you get a list of the rules that are affecting what the user can see and do in the hub for this app.