Please following the steps described in the attached document for details.
- Add a REST connection from Hub
- Create an App
- Go to Data Load Editor
- Create New Connection
- Choose “Qlik REST Connector”
- Fill in the settings according to the example below.
- Note that you need to use the server name/FQDN instead of ‘localhost’ in the URL.
- In the virtual proxy settings, you need to keep ‘ticket’ and ‘Windows’ in the Authentication section.
- The value for the xrfkey can be any 16digit-long string
- Test the data load
After Test the connection and save the settings, now go back to the Data load editor.
Find the connection you just created, click the “Select Data” icon.
Make sure the right Response (JSON) type is selected. And also select the ‘root’ so that you can preview the data from the table you are connecting to.
Insert the script to the right place.
- You can repeat this and create more REST connections against different QRS API endpoints. One connection to one endpoint.
- You can find all supported QRS API endpoints using the API endpoint “/qrs/about/api/description”. For more information about how to use QRS API, refer to the Qlik help site http://help.qlik.com/en-US/sense-developer/3.2/Subsystems/RepositoryServiceAPI/Content/RepositoryServiceAPI/RepositoryServiceAPI-Getting-Started.htm.