Collaborate with over 60,000 Qlik technologists and members around the world to get answers to your questions, and maximize success.Join Us
In order to authenticate and start using Qlik Facebook Fan Pages & Groups and Qlik Facebook Insights Connector user needs at least a Facebook account.
For Qlik Facebook Fan Pages & Groups Connector a simple facebook account is enough but for and Qlik Facebook Insights Connector the user needs to be administrator of the page that wants to pull data from. No Facebook developer account is needed!
The following images provides a step by step walk-through:
1. Please click on Authenticate button
2. This will navigate to facebook, where you have to login and give access to Qlik Web Connector
you may need to enter your facebook password and click next
3. Copy the Authentication Code by using the Copy to clipboard button
4. Paste it to the Authentication Code Input field in the Web Connectors UI and click Save
5. Then click on Save Inputs & Run Table button
6. If the connection is successful you, user will receive in Data preview >> authenticated >> true as in the image below
Search Qlik's Support Knowledge database or request assisted support for highly complex issues.Submit a case
Experiencing a serious issue, please contact us by phone. View phone numbers and hours by region.