"Data Profiling connection failed. Refresh your browser" and "Cannot Connect To On-Demand App Service" are displayed when opening any app in hub or when trying to add data in the hub.
Other possible symptoms:
- Logs are not updated or being generated
The Service Account does not have sufficient permissions on local server even though it might be member of local Administrators Group.
Verify that port 4949
is open between the Engine node and the Proxy node as stated in the documentation. See the Qlik Online Help
for your respective version for details.
Also, on the Central Node firewall INBOUND rule ensure that these TCP ports are set to open (across domain/private/public).
Service Account permissions
Verify that the service account has sufficient permissions(read/write/create) to local server.Note!
Being local Administrator does not necessarily have these permissions granted.Set permissions on each log folder and verify permissions using the Service Account (service account must be in administrators group)
Right click on the folder -> Properties -> Security Tab -> Advanced -> Bottom Left select (change permissions/enable inheritance) -> Check "Replace all child object permission entries from this object" -> Apply
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\ Right-Click on Qlik folder
- C:\Program Files\ Right-Click on Qlik folder
- C:\ProgramData\ Right-Click on Qlik folder
- \\QlikShareFolder Right-Click on QlikShare folder
Recreate the log folder
- Stop all Qlik Sense services
- rename the C:\ProgramData\Qlik\Sense\Log into C:\ProgramData\Qlik\Sense\Log_old
- restart the services