Qlik Sense Export entire table to pdf
Article Number: 000032848 | Last Modified: 2019/10/22
Exporting an entire table to a .pdf is not possible.
- Export Data is not Export as image, Export as pdf and Export as ppt (only for stories). Export data is not managed by Sense Printing
- Export Data allows you to export single visualizations, not the entire sheet
- Export Data export the entire table
- Export as image/pdf take a snapshot of each object to be exported (the amount of data exported then is the one visible at that moment), renders each visualization in the backend leveraging CEF (Chrome Embedded Framework) and then take a screenshot of the chart
- Export as image/pdf doesn't necessarily reflects what you see on the screen. That means that is not what you see is what you get. The final result is affected by different things like current device (size, resolution,....), final format (A4, A3, letter, etc..), orientation (portrait/landscape), other settings (fit to page/keep current size), browser you are using, etc....