Collaborate with over 60,000 Qlik technologists and members around the world to get answers to your questions, and maximize success.Join Us
What do those files contain ?
* Data / Charts / ...
* Application Sheets
* Application bookmarks
* Section Access
* AccessPoint attributes such as favourite flag, category, or attribute (not the AccessPoint pre selections)
* Distribution list information
* Preload options
* Authorization (username and groups for DMS mode)
* Server objects (bookmarks, sheets, reports, annotations, ...)
* Input fields content
* Last selections and open sheet from users
* BorrowedCalData.pgo : Keeps track of borrowed Client Access Licenses (CALs).
* CalData.pgo : Keeps track of CALs.
* IniData.pgo : Coordinated version of Settings.ini.
* ServerCounters.pgo : Keeps track of statistics.
* TicketData.pgo : Keeps track of tickets.
Note : The storage of files other than QVW, .share or .META in the user document folder(s) can result in slow performance of the AccessPoint
QlikView any version
Search Qlik's Support Knowledge database or request assisted support for highly complex issues.Submit a case
Experiencing a serious issue, please contact us by phone. View phone numbers and hours by region.