You have decided to migrate to NPrinting 17+ Platform from NPrinting 16 and you want to use your existing NP 16 templates rather than rebuilding everything.NOTE:
- You must be running QlikView NPrinting 16 SR 3 or higher to leverage the project export tool found in the NP template editor.
- Entity Reports cannot be migrated to NPrinting 17+ platform at this time. There is no 'Edit Template' button/report editor for Entity Reports in NP 18. Thus the entity reports cannot be imported and will need to be manually recreated
1. Export your templates using the tools feature in NP 16.
2. Save the zip file to a local or network location
3. Copy the exported project zip file to the NPrinting 18, 19 or higher versions server
4. Log onto NPrinting 18, 19 or higher versions and create a new NPrinting report then click 'edit' to open the template editor
5. In the NP NPrinting 18, 19 or higher versions template editor, click the 'tools' button
6. Navigate to the NP 16 exported zip file and 'open' to view a list of reports to import
7. Select the report you wish to import and click 'ok' to import.
8. View the fully imported report including the report template and objects.Entity Reports
will need to be manually recreated in NPrinting 18, 19 or higher versions