When the Qlik Sense service user account expires, the Qlik Sense services fail to start with error 1053.Environment:
- Qlik Sense Enterprise, all versions
Service account needs to be extended. After adding the extension you may need to reset the password and re-login to the Qlik Sense service as the service user with the new password.
If the above cannot be performed and a new service account is needed, see following steps:
1. Check the policies and see if the service user account needs a password reset.
2. Go to the Qlik Sense services in the Windows Services snap-in.
3. Re-login to the Qlik Sense service as the service user with the new username and password.Note:
Please see considerations under How to Change the Qlik Sense Service Account - Considerations when changing the Sense Service account
4. The Qlik Sense service will now start to run again with the updated service account.