The NPrinting Filters does not give the expected result.Environment:
1. Use of unsupported QlikView item/attribute
2. Invalid filter value leading to invalid selection when retrieve data.
1. Check if the QVW contains the following attributes enabled:
- Alternate states
- Sheet and or Document Triggers
- "Always One Selected" option is selected in one or more Listboxes
For additional attributes that may need to be removed see list under Nprinting: Unsupported QlikView Document items, System Configurations and other limitations
To allow NPrinting filters to work normally, you will need to remove the above attributes from your QlikView Document.
2. Please check if your filter options are corresponding to the right data format of the selected value.
In the "Values" drop-down menu you can select from:
"Value" is: For text values like "ABC"
"Numeric value" : Use this option if you want to select a numeric value like "123", "1.003" , "0001", including dual values like a date format.
"Evaluate value": A formula (ie: =year(now()-1) is being used here to evaluate the output value.
If you use, for instance, a field that contains numeric values, NPrinting will not interpret it automatically as Text. You'll have to choose the right Value Type in order to make the filter work.