Accessing the Qlik Sense Hub or QMC fails. The following error is printed on screen:
404 - Not Found The following URL is unknown: /hub/
The error indicates that it is being displayed by the Sense services as it will include the Sense logo.
For 404 errors due to the services not responding at all, see Qlik Sense Hub or QMC showing "Not Found HTTP Error 404. The requested resource is not found." Environments:
- Qlik Sense Enterprise on Windows, all versions
The user is requesting a page from Qlik Sense that does not exist (or is configured to exist) on the Qlik Sense server.
This error is most commonly caused by a badly configured proxy prefix.
- If you are seeing the issue for both Hub and QMC, verify that the prefix used is correct. Example: https://proxy-server/my-virtual-proxy-prefix/hub or https://proxy-server/my-virtual-proxy-prefix/qmc. If my-virtual-proxy-prefix is not a valid prefix, remove the prefix and try again with: https://proxy-server/hub or https://proxy-server/qmc.
- If you are seeing the issue for both Hub and QMC, also verify if the hostname used is correct.
- If the issue only impacts a Virtual Proxy then you can use QMC in order to:
Related content:Qlik Sense Hub or QMC showing "Not Found HTTP Error 404. The requested resource is not found
- Verify that the Virtual Proxy is correctly configured and points to a valid proxy node.
- Semicolons or other special characters cannot be included in the Qlik Sense proxy prefix.