How to modify Qlik Sense Engine's Settings.iniArticle Number: 000025502 | Last Modified: 2019/07/30
- Stop the Qlik Sense Engine and Qlik Sense Service Dispatcher services on all nodes with engines.
- For each of the nodes: open Notepad as Administrator
- Open the Settings.ini file (by default located at C:\ProgramData\Qlik\Sense\Engine\Settings.ini)
- Modify the file to fit this schema:
[Settings 7] Key=Value
- Note the blank line at the end of the file
- The file will look like this:
- The key and value will be provided by other knowledge articles or by a Qlik Support technical resource
- Save the file
- After these changes have been made on all nodes, start the Qlik Sense Engine and Qlik Sense Service Dispatcher services on each node.
- In Qlik Sense Desktop, path to the file is C:\Users\<username>\Documents\Qlik\Sense\Settings.ini
Have a Question?
Search Qlik's Support Knowledge database or request assisted support for highly complex issues.Submit a case
Experiencing a serious issue, please contact us by phone. View phone numbers and hours by region.