Qlik Sense: "1 of 1 services are running" in QMC about RIM node caused by time differenceArticle Number: 000024625 | Last Modified: 2019/09/25
- In QMC > Nodes, it shows "1 of 1 services are running" even though more than 1 services are activated in RIM node.
- Logs on Central Node >> Repository >> system>> [Central Node hostname]_Service_Repository.txt may show this error repeatedly:
Command=Server node registration;Result=-2146233088;ResultText=Error: Exception when calling 'https://[RIM Node hostname]:4242/configuration/servernode/register?xrfkey=ichbineinberlinR 0 0 0 INTERNAL System 48b6ec9f-b0a8-4993-a2ea-4389d565efd6 Not available Repository Not available /qrs/servernode/register Server node registration -2146233088 Failed to post server node configuration to host '[RIM Node hostname]'"
- More symptoms to be added
Note: Same time is different than same timezone. For example:
- 1:00 (GMT + 1) and 0:00(UTC): same time(different timezone).
- 1:00 (GMT + 1) and 0:00(GMT + 1): different time(same timezone).
Have a Question?
Search Qlik's Support Knowledge database or request assisted support for highly complex issues.Submit a case
Experiencing a serious issue, please contact us by phone. View phone numbers and hours by region.