Training: Error logging into the Qlik Continuous Classroom
Article Number: 000023627 | Last Modified: 2019/01/17
When clicking on "login" in the Qlik Continuous Classroom, users receive the following message:
There is an error logging into the Qlik Continuous Classroom. Contact email@example.com for Help.
The steps listed below will resolve the error and allow for QCC login access.
Users are unable to be logged into Qlik.com, first, when trying to access QCC
- Go to www.qlik.com
- Hover over Account and click Sign Out
- Return to the Qlik Continuous Classroom (QCC) http://qcc.qlik.com
- Scroll down to the middle of the page and select Master List of Content
- Navigate towards the upper right section of the page and click on You are not logged in. (Log in)
- You will be directed to a login screen. Log in using your Qlik.com credentials
- You will be redirected back to QCC
- Confirm your login success by scrolling down, to the bottom right side of the page to find the Navigation and Administration tables