Documents folder show duplicate qvw files in Qlikview under QMCArticle Number: 000023611 | Last Modified: 2019/01/07
- QlikView all versions
2. There is a single QVWS pointing to two non-clustered QVSs, which are configured with the same Root folder and Mounted folder. When user opens the Access Point hosted in the Web Server, both QVSs scan the same location and thus documents shown in the Access Point are duplicated.
3. Due to duplicated files under the Root's folder structure or mounted folders configured. Meaning, this can be caused by parent - child structure of the Root and Mounted folders. Refer to article Duplicate application shown in Access Point for more details.
1. Check if there are two or more identical instances of QVS setup. The instances may be considered identical if:
2. If the QVS instances are not duplicated, expand the QlikView Web Servers > select a QVWS > AccessPoint > Server Connections. Check if there is a single QlikView Web Server pointing to two non-clustered QlikView Servers (QVS), which are configured with the same Root folder and Mounted folder. If such QVWS - QVS setting is detected, consider:
- Cluster the two QlikView Servers, or
- Configure different Root and Mounted folders between the two QlikView Servers
Refresh Documents tab and verify to see if the duplicated documents still exist.
II. If the documents are not identical, then the problem is most likely due to duplicated files under the Root's folder structure or mounted folders configured. Find the repeated files in those storage locations and remove the duplicated ones. Then make sure to correct task destinations configuration to prevent the issue from happening again in the future.
Have a Question?
Search Qlik's Support Knowledge database or request assisted support for highly complex issues.Submit a case
Experiencing a serious issue, please contact us by phone. View phone numbers and hours by region.