How To Disable Supporting Tasks Feature In QlikView PublisherArticle Number: 000020644 | Last Modified: 2019/01/17
IMPORTANT: Modified QMC HTML files are not supported. QMC errors reported to Qlik Support may require that modification is reverted as part of troubleshooting.
- Edit SystemSetup.htm, with default location C:\Program Files\QlikView\Management Service\QMC\
- Remove the Supporting Task menu item from HTML file
<li id="LI1581"><a id="SupportingTasksTab" avq="show:SystemSetup.HasPublisherLicense:1" style="display: none;" href="SupportingTasks.htm"><span id="SPAN1583">Supporting Tasks</span></a></li>
- Save and close SystemSetup.htm
- Delete SupportingTasks.htm, with default location C:\Program Files\QlikView\Management Service\QMC\
- The Supporting Task option is no longer available in QMC
Have a Question?
Search Qlik's Support Knowledge database or request assisted support for highly complex issues.Submit a case
Experiencing a serious issue, please contact us by phone. View phone numbers and hours by region.