- Open Internet Explorer
- Go to the "tools" menu
- Go to the "Internet Options" submenu
- Click on the Security tab of the next dialog
- Select the "Internet" zone in the 'Select a zone to view....
- Click the "custom level" button toward the bottom of the dialog
- The "Security Settings - Internet Zone" dialog will appear
- Within the "settings" area, scroll until you find the "Scripting" area
- Under the "Scripting" options, look for the "Active Scripting" sub-option
- Click the "Enable" radio button
- Click the Ok button in the dialog
- Select "yes" for the prompt message " Are you sure you want to change the settings for this zone?"
- Click Ok button
- Close Internet Explorer, reopen, and try again.
Note: If the issue persists, repeat steps 1-13 for the Security Zone in which things are actually running ( Step 4) : " Local Intranet" and "Trusted Sites"