NPrinting Error: QlikView NPrintingService initialization error: Impossible to switch window station. System Error. Code: 5. Access is denied
Article Number: 000006937 | Last Modified: 2018/06/12
Error: QlikView NPrintingService initialization error: Impossible to switch window station. System Error. Code: 5. Access is denied
appears in the NPrinting Server logs
The NPrinting user is not a machine admin
- This error may occur if the user being used to configure the service is not a machine administrator. Please, add it to the Admin group.
- Please, also check that the service is correctly configured:
- Verify the user in the service configuration is a system administrator and has the property to log on as a service. Be sure that no one is connecting to the server using this user.
- Is there a named user CAL assigned to the NPrinting service? Please, be sure that this CAL is not assigned to any other users or services, or NPrinting may lose the connection to the QlikView document when the service is running.
- Be sure the paths to the NPrinting files are correct. Please, use absolute paths if you connect to any files that are not saved on the same machine where NPrinting is installed.
The NPrinting user must have the rights to access the folders where the .nsq files are saved.