NPrinting: On-Demand Extension Objects are not shown opening the QVW in Publisher
Article Number: 000006237 | Last Modified: 2018/08/31
Some instructions to follow in case the Extension objects for NPrinting On-Demand are not shown opening the QVW in PublisherEnvironments:
- Nprinting 16
- Qlikview Server, all versions
- Incorrect installation. Extension objects are not installed
- The "Allow Extension objects" option in QMC is not checked.
1. Verify the Extension objects are installed correctly on the machine where NPrinting On-Demand was installed. On-Demand must be installed on the QlikView server hosting QVWS / IIS (Access Point). Extension objects must be present in the following folder:
there must be 3 sub-folders called NPQueue, NPTask, NPReport.
2. Verify the QlikView document containing the extension objects is the same as published on the server.
3. Open the QlikView management console (QMC) from a browser. You can access it from
Open the connection to the server and go to Security in the ribbon bar.
Check the "Allow Extension objects" option.