This article explains the steps users need to take, in order to update their contact information for Certification Records taken with Pearson VUE in the Qlik CertTracker.
Qlik CertTracker is a credential management system hosted by Pearson Vue and does not have the same login credentials as the Qlik Partner Portal (unless they were specifically matched). Only the users who took certification exams at Pearson VUE received access to Qlik CertTracker upon registration for the certification.
To update contact information in the Qlik CertTracker, please first access the system via one of the following ways. Access CertTracker
1. Follow the link to CertTracker
2. Go to www.qlik.com > Lean > Qlik Certifications and Qualifications > Managing credentials > Qlik CertTracker; or
3. Access the CertTracker via the Partner Portal > Education > Get Certified > Manage your credentials > How to update your credentials
1. Click the "Reset Your CertTracker Password" link found near the top of the page
2. Recover your CertTracker login credentials by entering your last name and email address used to register for your certification exam on the Pearson Vue website.
2. After logging into Qlik CertTracker, click on Update Personal Information
3. In the Update Personal Information page, review all editable fields and update as needed. (The email address fields are located at the bottom of the page.)
4. Click on Submit at the bottom of the page to save your changes.
NOTE: It will take a minimum of 24 hours before any changes are reflected in the Qlik internal applications which show certification data.
If the email address that was used to register for Qlik CertTracker is no longer accessible, please contact the Customer Support team by logging a case through the portal