Printing from AJAX is only Black and White - no color
Article Number: 000002945 | Last Modified: 2018/06/12
QlikView users having trouble printing in color. When trying to print, It creates a new page with a view of the table in colour but then when you print or even print preview, it is a plain table without the color and not very pretty.
There is a local Windows user setting which can be changed to print the charts correctly.
There is a local Windows user setting which can be changed to print the charts correctly. Details on how to correct this behavior are below:
It is an setting in windows that make it black/white only. So I will guide you for Internet Explorer 8 in win7: (It works similar in different setups.)
1. So to fix this press "Print" on chart you want to print or get to a pdf.
2. A new IE-window will appear
3. There is an printer button with an arrow, press the arrow and go to "Page Setups.."
4. There is an alt "Print Background Colors and Images", is should be checked. Press then OK.
5. The press the printbutton and choose if you want to print it to your PDF program or your printer.
This explains why some users have the issue and some do not. Unfortunately we cannot force windows to use colour printing through the AJAX client.