The user can change or reset the password using Qlikview.com or QlikSense Cloud "Change Password" tool by following below steps. Related Article: How to Register for a Qlik AccountScroll to the appropriate scenario:
- Scenario 1 - Change Password from Qlik.com
- Scenario 2 - Change Password from QlikSense Cloud
- Scenario 3 - Forgot Password
Scenario 1 - Change Password from Qlik.com
- Go to Qlik.com
- Select the page you want to login and Log in
- From the Qlik.com Homepage click on Welcome xxxx where xxxx is your name
- Click on Password Reset
- Type your current password and new password in the provided fields. Passwords must be at least 8 characters and may not contain special characters
Scenario 2 - Change Password from QlikSense Cloud
- Click on Change Password
- You will receive a message on the screen that your password has been changed
- Log out of the account and close the browser. Re-open your browser and go to www.qlik.com You should now be able to login with your username and new password.
- Note that your email address is NOT your username.
- Point to your name and select Manage profile
- Click Change password
- Follow step 5 to 8 from above
Scenario 3 - Forgot Password
Point to "Login" and select Qlik.com
- Click on the I've lost my password link
Enter the Username or Email
Click "Find My Username/Password"
An e-mail will be sent to the email address used in the original registration with a link to reset your password
- Click the Reset My Password link in that email within 24 hours. If you do not receive password reset email, please see No Activation or Password Reset Email arrives.
Enter a new password. Passwords must be at least 8 characters and may not contain special characters
You will receive a message that your password has been saved, then redirected to Qlik.com where you will be automatically logged in ! If you need to get in touch with Customer Support for assistance, please visit support.qlik.com.