Published Date 2019-08-07
Certain QED Course Videos Access Issues
We are currently experiencing issues with access to some content items on the Partner Green Line and QED videos not loading. We apologize for the inconvenience and ask you to be patient while we fix the issue.
Published Date 2019-07-05
Working with Qlik Support Onboarding Videos now Available!
New to Qlik or need a refresher on how to work with Qlik Support, the Support Portal, and other important resources like our Download Page?
Check out the Working with Qlik Support playlist on our YouTube page for Qlik Fix videos. These videos offer a quick and easy rundown on all things that help you get the most out of your Qlik experience.
While you are on the page, check out other Qlik Fix videos to help answer other Support and product-related questions.
Published Date 2019-04-16
QlikView and Qlik Sense - Important Security Fix now available in new Service Releases and Patches
Qlik releases new QlikView Service Releases and new Qlik Sense Patches to address a security vulnerability.
Dear Qlik users,
Today we have released four new service releases across all currently supported major versions of QlikView* and six new patches across the latest versions of Qlik Sense. If you are using the following versions, this information is for you:
- QlikView 11.20 up to SR18
- QlikView 12.00 any (the product has reached the end of life)
- QlikView 12.10 up to SR10
- QlikView 12.20 up to SR8,
- QlikView 12.30 up to SR1
- Qlik Sense Enterprise any 2017 version or prior
- Qlik Sense Enterprise February 2018 up to Patch 3
- Qlik Sense Enterprise April 2018 up to Patch 2
- Qlik Sense Enterprise June 2018 up to Patch 2,
- Qlik Sense Enterprise September 2018 up to Patch 3
- Qlik Sense November 2018 up to Patch 3
- Qlik Sense February 2019 up to Patch 1
- Qlik Analytics Platform: see Qlik Sense Enterprise
These new service releases and patches include a fix for a security vulnerability, details of which can be found in Security Bulletin SB 000069985.
Known internally as QLIK-94388, each new service release and patch includes, at the minimum, the fix for this vulnerability. The patches for the following Qlik Sense releases also includes other, non-security related bug fixes.
- June 2018 Patch 3
- September 2018 Patch 4
- November 2018 Patch 4
For release notes and details, please refer to our download site or Qlik Support Updates Blog
The information in this post and Security Bulletin 000069985 are disclosed in accordance with our published Security and Vulnerability Policy.
* QlikView 12.00 is no longer officially supported. QlikView 11.20 is under Extended Support.