Why the shortcuts are important and possibly not workingArticle Number: 000018834 | Last Modified: 2019/10/21
- Server not found
- Can not display this page
- The connection has timed out
- This site can’t be reached
- Can not open QVWs/Apps
- Any other errors
- Can't login to the servers: Servers are down?
- Can't login as Service Account: Account was changed?
- Can't find the shortcuts: Wrong account? Qlik products are uninstalled?
- Shortcuts don't work: Services down? Shortcuts have the wrong URL saved within them.
- Shortcuts don't have the same issues: External factors? Network problems?
- Shortcuts do have the same issues: Further investigation is necessary; Try using https://localhost/hub and https://localhost/qmc
- Log into the QlikView / QlikSense server(s) as the Qlik Service Account (preferably using Remote Desktop).
- Locate the automatically created shortcuts for QMC / Access Point (QlikView) or QMC / HUB (Qlik Sense).
- Run them and try to replicate the issues
Important note: in Windows Server machines, IE Enhanced Security Configuration should be turned OFF otherwise Internet Explorer will not work:
In addition, you may try accessing the QMC or HUB by using the localhost URL on the Qlik server itself in a browser (Chrome) by using https://localhost/hub and https://localhost/qmc
Have a Question?
Search Qlik's Support Knowledge database or request assisted support for highly complex issues.Submit a case
Experiencing a serious issue, please contact us by phone. View phone numbers and hours by region.