Security Rule Requirements for Promoting Community SheetsArticle Number: 000053106 | Last Modified: 2019/01/17
In this scenario, the administrator would like to allow a user or set of users to have the needed permissions to promote community sheets to be a base sheet.
Note: The ability promote a Community sheet to a Base sheet also comes with the ability to demote a Base sheet to a Community sheet.
- Qlik Sense Enterprise June 2018 or higher to leverage the new functionality present in those builds
- From a security rule perspective, the user or set of users needs the Approve action allowed for the relevant app objects.
- For an example way to accomplish this:
- Resource Filter: App.Object_*
- Actions: Approve
- Conditions: ((user.name="Kyle Cadice" and resource.app.stream.name="Everyone"))
- Context: Hub
Have a Question?
Search Qlik's Support Knowledge database or request assisted support for highly complex issues.Submit a case
Experiencing a serious issue, please contact us by phone. View phone numbers and hours by region.