- Set ReadAccessControlMode of Qlik Sense Repository Service as RepositoryFiltering on each node where you installed Qlik Sense.
Please refer following article for the actual steps Rules Filtering Settings in Repository Config
NB: Please note that this feature does not exist anymore since the September 2018 release, due to an improved system, that does not require it anymore.
- Set Max_connection of Repository Service to 100 per Qlik Sense Node
- example 2 nodes = 200
- Steps below:
1. Stop all of the Qlik Sense services
2. For Qlik Sense earlier than June 2017,Open C:\ProgramData\Qlik\Sense\Repository\PostgreSQL\9.3\postgresql.conf
3. For Qlik Sense later than June 2017, Open C:\ProgramData\Qlik\Sense\Repository\PostgreSQL\9.6\postgresql.conf
4. Set max_connection =100
4. Save file
5. Restart all of the Qlik Sense Services
See screenshot below
Note: Database Max Pool Size Connection https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Number_Of_Database_Connections