Recommended practice on configuration for Qlik SenseArticle Number: 000044167 | Last Modified: 2019/02/05
It is worthy to implement each items especially for large environment.
- Set ReadAccessControlMode of Qlik Sense Repository Service as RepositoryFiltering on each node where you installed Qlik Sense.
NB: Please note that this feature does not exist anymore since the September 2018 release, due to an improved system, that does not require it anymore.
- Set Max_connection of Repository Service to 100 per Qlik Sense Node
- example 2 nodes = 200
- Steps below:
2. For Qlik Sense earlier than June 2017,Open C:\ProgramData\Qlik\Sense\Repository\PostgreSQL\9.3\postgresql.conf
3. For Qlik Sense later than June 2017, Open C:\ProgramData\Qlik\Sense\Repository\PostgreSQL\9.6\postgresql.conf
4. Set max_connection =100
4. Save file
5. Restart all of the Qlik Sense Services
See screenshot below
Note: Database Max Pool Size Connection
Have a Question?
Search Qlik's Support Knowledge database or request assisted support for highly complex issues.Submit a case
Experiencing a serious issue, please contact us by phone. View phone numbers and hours by region.