QlikView Server allows for Max concurrent reloads to be configured in the QlikView Server Settings, but a Publisher is licensedArticle Number: 000042232 | Last Modified: 2018/11/29
This can lead to either an error banner showing ReloadEngine@SERVERNAME is down (see article ReloadEngine@SERVERNAME is down displayed in the QlikView Management Console after an upgrade ) or to the Max Concurrent Reloads being configurable in the incorrect service tab.
- QlikView 11 and 12
- Stop the QlikView Management Service service via Windows Services applet
- Navigate to the configuration file for the QlikView Management Service, by default located in C:\Program Files\QlikView\Management Service\QVManagementService.exe.config
- Locate the value:
<add key="ShowReloadEngines" value="false"/>
- Change it from "false" to "true" in the value= area
- Save the file in its original location
- Restart the QlikView Management Service service
- In the QMC, navigate to System -> Setup -> Distribution Services
- Locate the "ReloadEngine@SERVERNAME" reference in the Reload Engines area and delete it.
This should remove the Max Concurrent Reload configuration option from the QlikView Server settings.
Have a Question?
Search Qlik's Support Knowledge database or request assisted support for highly complex issues.Submit a case
Experiencing a serious issue, please contact us by phone. View phone numbers and hours by region.
Selecting the options from the dropdown will update the content below.