Qlik Sense Mobile: how to collect additional iOS system logs on a PCArticle Number: 000039498 | Last Modified: 2019/02/25
The console logs are iOS / MacOS equivalent of the Windows Events. On a Mac you can use the system Console.app to browse the logs for both the Mac and the connected iOS devices.
Here's how to collect them on a Windows PC.
You can use a third party tool called to access the logs on Windows
- Head to http://docs.quamotion.mobi/imobiledevice/download/ and download Quamotion iMobileDevice for 64-bit Windows
- Extract the zip file
- Ensure iTunes for Windows is installed.
- Connect your iOS device to a PC via the USB port
- Launch and administrator command prompt, navigate to the folder containing the unzipped software and run the following command:
idevicesyslog.exe -d > c:\ios_log.log
- Reproduce the Qlik Sense issue
- Press CTRL + C to stop collecting the logs
- Check that the resulting file contains data, and attach it to the support case
Have a Question?
Search Qlik's Support Knowledge database or request assisted support for highly complex issues.Submit a case
Experiencing a serious issue, please contact us by phone. View phone numbers and hours by region.