Qlik Sense: Load a list from Sharepoint with the REST ConnectorArticle Number: 000031498 | Last Modified: 2019/09/19
- Go to your Qlik Sense App in the hub
- Open the Load Data Editor
- Select 'Create new connection' and choose 'Qlik REST Connector'
5. Once this is done, save the connection and click 'Select Data' icon below the newly created connection. You should get to the screen below.
6. Select field you want to load and click 'Insert script'
7. Now you should be able to load your whole sharepoint list into Qlik Sense by pressing 'Load Data'
More details regarding Sharepoint and REST can be found at: https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/office/dn292552.aspx
Also refer to the following community post for more discussion on loading Sharepoint list with Qlik REST connector: https://community.qlik.com/t5/QlikView-App-Development/How-to-Fetch-a-Sharepoint-2013-List-using-REST-interface/td-p/521005
Have a Question?
Search Qlik's Support Knowledge database or request assisted support for highly complex issues.Submit a case
Experiencing a serious issue, please contact us by phone. View phone numbers and hours by region.