Once you have created the tenant for Qlik Sense Business, and you want to invite users and share applications, this are the steps to follow:
Please note: In order to be able to share applications with other users, you need to have purchased at least 2 seats. It is not possible to share an app if you only purchase 1 seat (that seat belongs to you).
- Login to your Tenant > Home > and press the green tab that says “Invite users”
- On the top right of the page, go to your initials and scroll down to “Administration”
- On the Management Console you will see "All users" and the Status, Active, or Pending. Note: Pending means that users invited have not yet accepted the invite.
- Press on your initials again, scroll down and press “Hub”.
- In the Hub, go to the “Explore” tab, then press the arrow next to “All” and click on “Add a space” . Name your new space (this is the channel that will be used to share your apps. Maximum spaces possible: 5)
- A pop up window will ask you to “Manage members”.
- Click on the search tab and chose a user from the list, then choose the access rights (“Can view”, “Can edit”, or “Is admin”) and press “Add”
- You will see all your invited users initials on the top right of the page
- To create or upload an application into a Shared space, go to the Shared space already created and press “Create or upload an app”