Three requirements needs to be met in order to allow Anonymous users access to the Hub:
Looking into the log file for the proxy (audit log), you may find entries for anonymous users similar to:
NONE is the user directory, anonymous is the identifier for the type of account and the GUID is to make the anonymous account unique.
To create a license rule, granting login passes to anonymous users, userDirectory=NONE can be used as a condition in a license rule
Configure the Proxy to allow Anonymous users
- Open QMC > Proxies
- Select your Proxy and press Edit
- Expand Default Proxy settings in the right pane
- Change Anonymous access mode to "Allow anonymous user"
Assign Login Passes for Anonymous users, using a Licensing Rule
- Open QMC > License and Token
- Select Login access in the right pane and click Create New (+ sign top right)
- Allocated the required amount of Tokens and name the assignment
- The License Rule attached to the Login Access passes can be configured in two ways.
Set user = userDirectory and value=NONE
Use the expression user.IsAnonymous() as a condition for the rule
In addition, a Stream has to be made available for Anonymous users
The Everyone stream, enabled by default can be used to publish Apps for Anonymous users