Qlik Sense: Anonymous Hub accessArticle Number: 000005452 | Last Modified: 2019/08/05
- Configure the Proxy to allow Anonymous users
- Create / Enable a Stream for Anonymous users
- Have a license that allows for anonymous access.
See Which Qlik Sense Enterprise licenses support anonymous access?
NONE is the user directory, anonymous is the identifier for the type of account and the GUID is to make the anonymous account unique.
To create a license rule, granting login passes to anonymous users, userDirectory=NONE can be used as a condition in a license rule
Configure the Proxy to allow Anonymous users
- Open QMC > Proxies
- Select your Proxy and press Edit
- Expand Default Proxy settings in the right pane
- Change Anonymous access mode to "Allow anonymous user"
- Press Apply
Assign Login Passes for Anonymous users, using a Licensing Rule
- Open QMC > License and Token
- Select Login access in the right pane and click Create New (+ sign top right)
- Allocated the required amount of Tokens and name the assignment
- The License Rule attached to the Login Access passes can be configured in two ways.
Set user = userDirectory and value=NONE
In addition, a Stream has to be made available for Anonymous users
Have a Question?
Search Qlik's Support Knowledge database or request assisted support for highly complex issues.Submit a case
Experiencing a serious issue, please contact us by phone. View phone numbers and hours by region.