QVX_UNEXPECTED_END_OF_DATA: HTTP protocol error 403
Article Number: 000024435 | Last Modified: 2018/06/12
Reload failed when connecting via Qlik REST Connector
in Script log shows error:
Error: QVX_UNEXPECTED_END_OF_DATA: HTTP protocol error 403 (Forbidden)
"Error: QVX_UNEXPECTED_END_OF_DATA: HTTP protocol error 403 (Forbidden):
The server refused to fulfill the request"
Qlik Sense - all
- This is caused by the service account being listed as removed externally and inactive (on the Users tab). The service user must have "No" listed for inactive/blocked/removed.
- The reason why the service account is marked as removed externally and inactive is because it is not found when doing a sync to the UDC in use
- The most common reason for this is that there is an LDAP filter in place which filters on a group where the service account is not a member of
- Temporary Resolution: You can remove the LDAP filter and Sync the UDC in order to make the Qlik account in the QMC active again
- To resolve this, tell the client's IT Dept to add the service account to the filtered group and resync the UDC (the change may take a few minutes to register so you may need to sync a few times)