Operations Monitor cannot Load Archived LogsArticle Number: 000026358 | Last Modified: 2018/06/12
- Folder is not accessible by qlik sense because of missing folder permission.
- Old content from the Operations Monitor is stored in C:\ProgramData\Qlik\Sense\Repository\DefaultApps
- Wrong are misspelled data connection in the library
2. Ensure that there is no old logcontent stored as qvd's from a previous reload of the operations monitor to be found in the default location under C:\ProgramData\Qlik\Sense\Log. If there is some old content from the operations monitor, remove the qvd's or move them to another folder. (Important: All default Log folders in the default location should remain)
3. Import the default Operations Monitor app into the App section of the QMC (C:\ProgramData\Qlik\Sense\Repository\DefaultApps) and name the app properly.
4. Open the imported app in the hub under "my work" and go to the load editor. Check if you can see the Data Connection "ArchivedLogsFolder" in the library. Open the Data Connection to see if the right folder is visible.
5. Check in the load script if the variable is pointing to the right library, according to the name of your data connection as described in 4.
For instance: LET archivedLogsFolder = 'lib://ArchivedLogsFolder/';
5. Load the app and check if you can see archived log information in the App
Have a Question?
Search Qlik's Support Knowledge database or request assisted support for highly complex issues.Submit a case
Experiencing a serious issue, please contact us by phone. View phone numbers and hours by region.