Multi-Cloud deployment logs and how to change logging level:
- Qlik Sense Enterprise on Windows, November 2019
Troubleshooting Multi-Cloud deployment (connection to QSEoCS or QSEoK) and app distribution issues.
Logging for Multi-Cloud deployment and Application distribution is registered by the following services which are controlled by the "Qlik Sense Service Dispatcher" service:
Hybrid Deployment Service (HDS): Logs found under C:\ProgramData\Qlik\Sense\Log\HybridDeploymentService\Trace
Hybrid Setup Console: Logs found under C:\ProgramData\Qlik\Sense\Log\HybridSetupConsoleBff
App Distribution Service (ADS): Logs found under C:\ProgramData\Qlik\Sense\Log\AppDistributionService\Trace
Logging is set to "Information"
level by default. For HDS and ADS logging can be increased by the following steps for troubleshooting purposes only:
1. Stop the Qlik Sense Service Dispatcher
2. Edit the following files:C:\Program Files\Qlik\Sense\AppDistributionService\appsettings.json
3. Find the following section:...
4. Change it to:...
5. Restart the Qlik Sense Service Dispatcher