Does Qlik support the QMSEDX tool available on the community?Environments:
- QlikView 11.20
- QlikView 12.00, 12.10, 12.20, 12.30 and 12.40
EDX is a trigger mechanism for starting a QlikView reload or task from an external source, such as a scheduler or application. To start a task using EDX the QlikView Management API must be used and this is delivered in the form of a Web Service.
QMSEDX is a third party app designed to perform said mechanism.
However, QMSEDX is not supported by Qlik directly. For more information, please refer to the Qlik Community
. No current version is available for either QlikView 12.00, QlikView 12.10, QlikView 12.30 or QlikView 12.40.
The currently available version uses outdated QMS API calls.
For custom developments. Documentation about QMS API is available at Qlik Help:
1. Go to https://help.qlik.com
2. Go to the "For Developers" section, select the QlikView version in the dropdown list and click the green button.
3. It will open Qlik Developer Documentation site, in the menu on the left scroll down to the last topic called "QlikView APIS and SDKs" and click on it.
4. It will show a webpage where the APIs and SDKs are listed, you would need to select QMS API reference