Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) is an extra layer of security to access to our Qlik Sense Business (QSB).NOTE
- MFA has been made Optional for Service Account Owner (SAO) with a paid QSB Subscription.
- MFA is optional for Invitees and Tenant Admins.
- MFA can be disabled at any time.
Q - What happens if SAO is MFA locked out due to (Change of device or lost)?
A - SAO Can use the Recovery Code generated in setting up the MFA.
Q - What happens if SAO looses the MFA Recovery link or does not save the new generated one.
A - Please contact Qlik Customer Support to reset MFA How to create a case
Q - Can a user setup MFA without a mobile?
A - Yes, there are desktop options fro Google authenticator.
SAML configuration with Okta
(Qlik Help)Qlik Sense SAML: Okta Configuration
Access to My Qlik Portal How to Access My Qlik Portal2.
Go to Password & Security3.
Click on Setup
Install a Multi Factor Authentication (MFA) on phone. There are several on the market, (Google Authenticator - LastPass Authenticator - Microsoft Authenticator and more)
Note: Using just a QR reader will not work, Only a MFA Authetication app will.
Scan the QR code with your MFA Authenticator
Proceeded to use the code created from MFA authenticator 7.
Then a important recovery link is given for ONE time use - IMPORTANT
- Save this code for recovery purposes *
You will see that the MFA is successfully set.
* If you see yourself the need to use the MFA Recovery code, Note that a new one will be generated. Please save the last one generated.
9. If in the future MFA needs to be disabled, navigate to the same screen and click "Remove"...
10. then, click "Yes, remove"