When trying to export data from a different tab in container object the data exported will be the one in the first tab (or empty), not the selected data.
Example on symptom:
- Try to export data to excel from the first table in a container in an app (first object).
- Open the data and see the data.
- Try to export data to excel from the second pivot table in the same container and app (second object).
- See the data is from the first pivot table (first object), instead of second pivot table which was selected.
! Information provided on this defect is given as is at the time of documenting. For up to date information, please review the most recent Release Notes, or contact support at support.qlik.com with the ID
QB-1077 for reference.
- Qlik Sense Enterprise on Windows, April 2020
- Qlik Sense February 2020 Patch 2
It may require clearing browser cash, restarting server / client, and/or recreating the container object to resolve the issue after upgrading.
As a possible workaround select the desired tab to export, then press the F5 key and try to export the content.Solution:
Upgrade to Apr. 2020 which has the fix. Please see https://da3hntz84uekx.cloudfront.net/QlikSense/13.72/0/QlikSense_April_2020_ReleaseNotes.pdfExport to Excel after switching tab doesn't export the right dat
Jira issue ID: QB-1077
Description: Change tab on a container doesn't change the cell that is active on the container. This causes that when data is exported to Excel from the new tab, it is exported the data of the tab that was first active when the sheet was loaded.