NPrinting re-sized images are no longer 'squeezed' or 'stretched' regardless of what Stretch sizing setting is selected.
Another definition for the problem may be that the re-sized images are not 'dimensioned' properly or that the image quality and/or layout is no longer the same after upgrading the environment. Specifically QlikView...
With a document (.qvw) saved on 12.20 SR6 and older, NPrinting will:
1. Use QlikView Desktop to Print/export (to the report template)
2. Resize the image
With a .qvw saved on 12.20 SR7 and newer, NPrinting will:
1. Use QlikView Desktop to resize chart/table object (which triggers Progressive Disclosure*)
2. Print/export the resized object. (to the report template)*Progressive disclosure means the following: If the size of a visualization (or an unlocked snapshot) is increased, its information is disclosed progressively. If the size of a visualization (or a unlocked snapshot) is decreased, its information is reduced, which allows the viewer to focus on the essential information and avoid cluttering the visualization with too much information in too little space.Environment:
- Qlik NPrinting September 2018 SR1
- QlikView Server and Desktop 12.20 SR7