QlikNPrinting April 2019 | Error 0x80070643: Failed to install MSI package and NP Server installation failsArticle Number: 000078516 | Last Modified: 2020/02/04
- User has issue when trying to install Qlik NPrinting Server April 2019. Installation package is failing with error 0x80070643: Failed to install MSI package when trying to install Messaging server (or RabittMQ).
- Need to check the MSI log, find the path in the main log file. Is it something like:
Where %TMP% is the environment variable for: "C:\Users\username\AppData\Local\Temp"
|721||ERROR in custom action RabbitMQ. The Erlang or RabbitMQ installation paths could not be found|
|722||CustomAction RabbitMQPaths returned actual error code 1603 but will be translated to success due to continue marking|
- Nprinting 17.3.x and higher versions
- Check Control Panel>Programs and Features (Add/Remove/Uninstall Windows programs)
- Do this FIRST: Uninstall NPrinting Server, NP Engine, NP Designer
- Next, Uninstall all Erlang OTP installations (Do not do this step first as this will cause NP un-installation failures.
- Run the script in attachment to delete corrupted erlang/rabbitmq, and run installation again.
- Restart the NPrinting Server
- Run the NPrinting Server installation executible
Have a Question?
Search Qlik's Support Knowledge database or request assisted support for highly complex issues.Submit a case
Experiencing a serious issue, please contact us by phone. View phone numbers and hours by region.