Since it is not possible to set "Reports to keep" to "0" in the published task, it is not possible to delete a report from NPrinting Newstand.
Furthermore, if the respective published task is deleted, the published report(s) will stay in Newstand indefinitely as the cleanup cycle is tied to the task used to publish the report.
More on this topic is mentioned under How to remove old reports from the Newsstand in Qlik NPrintingEnvironment:
- Qlik NPrinting November 2018
! Qlik has previously received feedback on this feature and recorded the request for future review. For up to date information, please contact support at support.qlik.com referencing this article. Workaround:
- Removing the file is possible, but will not remove the link from the report's history page. Also, it will remove for all users.
- First find the App associated with the report, click on it via the NPrinting Web Console, and obtain its ID in the browser's URL. (i.e: https://qlikserver1:4993/#/apps/36a3e7dc-2816-480d-8fd4-c9e117d2514e)
- Find the file in the local c: drive. (i.e: C:\ProgramData\NPrinting\apps\36a3e7dc2816480d8fd4c9e117d2514e\reports\published)
- The file can be opened with the application that supports it's format. (i.e: if the report is a .docx file, change its name extension to .docx and open with MS Word)
Qlik Support may be able to assist with removing the the report from the database for specific users as a workaround procedure has been documented by R&D.