The Hoste white list is used to grant access to the HUB from aliases and redirected addresses, here are some tips, DOs and DON'Ts:
- All values added here are validated starting from the bottom level
domain.com is added, this means that all values ending with domain.com will be approved. If subdomain.domain.com is added, this means that all values ending with subdomain.domain.com will be approved
- Add all the aliases and redirection addresses that the users will use to reach the HUB
- Don't put the adresses and IPs of the nodes, they already are in a white list when added to the cluster, although not visible
- To support switching schema when using cross-origin resource sharing (CORS), the host white list must include the schema to avoid requests being blocked by the CORS policy
If you have a mashup loaded from an unsecure web site (http://subdomain.domain.com) and Qlik Sense running secure (https://qlik.sense... ), the schema, (http://subdomain.domain.com), must be present in the host white list. "in this case put the whole address with the "http://"
- 404 Errors can occur.
- You cannot access Qlik Sense because you have not access pass can also occur.
Qlik Sense All versions