Feature Request: Edit QlikView bookmarks in the Access PointArticle Number: 000057801 | Last Modified: 2018/11/21
Currently when making changes to a Qlikview document (.qvw) will sometimes break already existing bookmarks. This is sometimes unavoidable and is something Qlikview developers need to be mindful of when making changes to existing deployments. Bookmark functionality can be affected by the following changes:
- Removing or renaming fields that are included in the bookmark.
- Changes to the data model or associations between fields.
- Enabling functionality like "Always One Selected" or locked fields, even on fields that are not included in the bookmark!
Today, our users can create a bookmark.
- First problem:: they can't modify bookmarks (they can only suppress and recreate them)
- Second problem : when some parameters change in the model (due to developments to add additional functionality, corrections or optimization), some bookmarks don't work anymore
- Impossible to mass modify our users bookmark when we do a change
- QlikView (all versions)
Have a Question?
Search Qlik's Support Knowledge database or request assisted support for highly complex issues.Submit a case
Experiencing a serious issue, please contact us by phone. View phone numbers and hours by region.