Qlik SAP SQL Connector: Missing decimal after fetching data to QlikViewArticle Number: 000056295 | Last Modified: 2019/01/17
The reason is that in SAP-Systems, they started to use the value ‘Y’ (for decimal notation comma) in a user data table where the decimal notation is stored.
Earlier, they were normally using the value ‘ ‘ (space) for decimal notation comma.
Qlik SAP Connector ver 6.6 & 7.0
After investigations, the SAP Connector Developer found out that in SAP basis systems, there are three possible ways of setting up decimal notation for an SAP user:
- 1 234 567,89
- Option 1: To resolve the error, the user can change to one of the other two decimal notations above.
- Option 2: use attached Patch 'SAP patch for decimal problem.zip'
The patch can be used if the original SAP transport for connector release 6.6 or 7.0 is already imported.
- Extract the transport files for transport E66K900144 from attached package 'SAP patch for decimal problem.zip'.
- Put the files in the correct folders on the SAP system server.
- Import the transport into the base client of the SAP system
A fix will be available in next release of "Qlik SAP Connector ver 7.0.1".
AttachmentsSAP patch for decimal problem.zip
Have a Question?
Search Qlik's Support Knowledge database or request assisted support for highly complex issues.Submit a case
Experiencing a serious issue, please contact us by phone. View phone numbers and hours by region.