Qlik SAP Connector Transports: How to create a Transport of copiesArticle Number: 000055542 | Last Modified: 2019/01/17
- Import the Qlik transport into the development system used.
- Create new transport in transaction SE10 and choose “Transport of copies”:
- Select a description for the new transport
- Select the newly created transport and select “Include Objects”
- Insert the transport number of the Qlik transport from which the content should be copied:
SAP Connector All versions
Have a Question?
Search Qlik's Support Knowledge database or request assisted support for highly complex issues.Submit a case
Experiencing a serious issue, please contact us by phone. View phone numbers and hours by region.