This article shows you the steps for upgrading to Qlik Sense Cloud Business. Please note this article only applies to upgrades that occur after July 25th 2018.
Note: Credit card details are not required to start the free 30-day trial.
To Start your Free Trial of Qlik Sense Cloud Business, Follow the Steps Below:
1) Login to the Qlik Cloud
with your Qlik Account Username. If you do not have a username, you also have the option to register for one on the login page. Please also see How to Register for a Qlik Account
2) Once logged in, go to the top right corner and click on "Try Qlik Sense Cloud Business FREE 30-day trial" OR click the "Upgrade" button under your profile drop-down menu.
3) Step 1: Confirm that you will be the Administrator for the Subscription and the Cloud platform. Your email address will be displayed. Confirm this is the correct email address you want linked to your Username and Subscription. Click Continue
4) Step 2: Choose a Group Name and region. The Group Name will be the name of your Qlik Sense Cloud Business Workspace. Your Home Region is where your apps and data will be stored. It is recommended to choose the region closest to you. Click Continue
5) Step 3: Confirmation: You will now see your Group Name displayed. All new subscriptions automatically default to 50 users. **Note: Once your trial ends, if you want to continue using the Qlik Cloud, you will have the option to choose how many users you want to have (this step occurs when you are entering your payment information). You will also see the Start Date of your trial subscription as well as the end date. If you would like to continue using the cloud after the Trial End Date you will need to enter your payment information in order to renew for another month via the "Activate" button at the top right of your Qlik Cloud console.
* At this stage, you don't need to input payment information. If you click "Activate", below window pops up. Please input the credit card details only when you are ready to sign up with a paid subscription.