Extend Sheet feature in Qlik Sense June 2018 may cause objects to (visually) disappear on sheet in specific conditionsArticle Number: 000055336 | Last Modified: 2018/11/06
Steps to Replicate:
- Create a new app and insert dummy (CTRL+00) Data
- Create two blank sheets
- Edit one of the sheets:
- Turn on Extend Sheet
- Place two objects (e.g., a chart and a table) edge-to-edge in a sheet (filling entire sheet). Click Done.
- Click Extend Sheet.
- Stretch the chart to the row before the end of the sheet. Click Done.
- Stretch the table in the same fashion. Click Done.
- Navigate to another sheet and back; the objects on the sheet you were editing have now disappeared (visually).
- Qlik Sense Enterprise, June 2018
Upgrade to Qlik Sense June 2018 Patch 1 or to September 2018 release.
If this occurs:
- Edit the affected sheet
- Click "Extend Sheet", objects reappear.
Have a Question?
Search Qlik's Support Knowledge database or request assisted support for highly complex issues.Submit a case
Experiencing a serious issue, please contact us by phone. View phone numbers and hours by region.